Jobs and Vacancies with Luxmode
Luxmode are a premium suppliers of event accommodation and marquees in the UK.
We’ve got various roles available throughout 2020; from skilled build crew members to housekeeping. These roles can cross over so only apply if you’re willing to get stuck in!
Being a part of the housekeeping team you will be some of the first on site. It can be a physical few days and you’ll learn a lot about our structures and how to build an in-field event from the ground up. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organising linen
- Making beds (with duvets, pillows and linen)
- Dressing the structures (with flowers, towels and goody bags)
- Help to set up the reception tent and our pamper tent.
Our build crew are responsible for constructing our Tent structures. As part of the build crew you will be first in the field and in allocated teams; build and then breakdown the camp. It’s a physical role based in the beautiful British outdoors, so applicants must be resilient (to the weather!), hardworking and have boundless initiative and enthusiasm.
We supply an initial training in all our structure types and equipment, with ongoing support. The role will include:
- Loading/unloading vans
- Building temporary canvas accommodation
- Building beds and furnishings, finishing to Luxmode standard
- Maintaining equipment
- Camping in field (long stays away from home)
If you interested in joining our team then please call us on: +44 (0)330 2211 099